UAV OPERATOR - INSURANCE FACILITY
ACUO Industry member, Austbrokers Aviation, has negotiated an exclusive insurance package for CASA certified UAV Operators. ACUO believe this new facility provides the broadest cover currently available at a very competitive rate.
The insurance package is underwritten by an APRA approved insurer, and key points include;
- One premium covers the operation of up to 5 x UAVs
(not one premium for each UAV)
- Cover available for standard limits of either AUD 10,000,000 or AUD 20,000,000
(but we can arrange cover for higher limits if required)
‘Hull’ (cover for loss of, or damage to, UAVs and Equipment)
- Cover available for all makes/models/values of UAVs
- Cover available for all equipment used in conjunction with UAVs (cameras etc.)
- Cover applies whilst in flight, on the ground, and in transit
- The Policy automatically includes cover for operations at crowded/sporting events
(subject to specific CASA approval & compliance with all CASA regulations)
- There is no requirement to name individual UAV Controllers/Remote Pilots on the Policy
(if they are licenced; they are covered).
- This insurance facility is only available to CASA Certified UAV Operators
ACUO MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT
Become a member of ACUO and save even more!
Ordinary Members of ACUO receive a 10% premium discount the 1st year they join this insurance facility
If you would like further information about this insurance facility please contact Austbrokers Aviation direct:
Martin Williams - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: (02) 8567 3156
Charlie Luxton - Email: email@example.com; Phone: (02) 8567 3158
An online UAV application form is available here and submitted forms will receive a quotation the next business day.